Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Quick Check In

It's motzeih Shabbos and I'm in Katamonim (Jerusalem). I don't have much time as I have to get back to the group. Basically this summer has been going well. Europe, for the most part, was great (especially Edinburgh and Florence - but more on that on a later blog). I've made some new friends, strengthened relationships with old pals, and unfortnately seen other relationships wither... but such is life. There has been drama, excitement, laughs and so far, no tears. I think I'm doing a good job but my role is very complicated as I have an administrative interest that surely irks the other staff members, so I've taken a step back which helps me socially within the realms of the trip, but could hurt once I'm back in the office. We'll see.
The kids, more or less, are great, and though I think I'm being lenient with them now I hope I can maintain a healthy relationship with many of them and be a guiding force in there lives when it's time to go to Israel. I'm really short for time so when I get back on the 17th I'll have my top 10 moments of the summer. Oh and if any of you are in Israel August 9th I'll be making a Siyum on Mesechet Avodah Zara- please get in touch and come on by.
That's it for now- back to the enjoyable stress, tolling demands of the job :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find a Lawyer