Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Name's Jones. Forgetful Jones.

I have to make this incredibly quick as I have quite a lot of work to do today (including a trip to JFK) . I am pleased to say that I am up to page 29 off my new script. Thank G-d its been moving smoothly....so far. While it is a work of fiction, I am taking a great deal from my own life experiences, particularly past relationships. I am at the point in the story where the two love-birds' courtship goes sour, and am having a hard time remembering the negative aspects of my past relationships. As I am (more or less) single these days I should clearly have plenty of negative memories to use, and yet I'm drawing blanks. I keep thinking about the good stuff, but in order for the story to work there needs to be a downfall. Oh I remember a couple of the Whoppers that really hurt , but those are either way too personal, complicated or just not applicable. I know I've gotten into several fights, and made up several times as well. I just can't seem to remember what those fights were about. I'm drawing complete blanks. Is this because I'm a very forgiving person (which I believe I am) or is because I simply want to block out the negative and only focus on the "good times" ? I'm really not sure, and I now open this matter to discussion as I have to get back to work. More later in the comments....providing there are comments to comment on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hopefool said...

That's outstanding advice/way of of thinking... except when your writing a screenplay that needs a plot turn. Maybe I'll just make it up rather than try to drudge it up (less chance of getting sued too :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Hopefool said...

The Mets are have Schwaaa~~~~ and energy. The Yanks have a salary that could feed probably feed all of Africa for a year, and bunch of players soon to be labled has beens. But we'll have plenty of time to mock each other once the season starts and the Mets continue there pre-season success, and the Sox show the Yanks how to lose again.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better believe it! Go RED SOX!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find a Lawyer