Monday, March 28, 2005

This Blog is Brought To You By The Letter: From a Friend

A good friend of mine just wrote me an email that really touched me, and since I'm not sure what my next topic of discussion will be I'll just post it cause I'm sure I'll want to look back at it from time to time (I changed one or two for anninimoty's sake):

"Sup dawg? Thanks for the email. Yo, I've been reading your blog and you got some interesting stuff going on there. I'm proud of you man. But let me just tell you a few things. You can't dwell on the past. You gotta learn from it and do you're best to make the future better. So if this "reconciliation" thing happens, then great, but don't get consumed by it, and don't beat yourself up over the past- you tried, you gave it your all- focus on that, not what could've, would've, should've been. Don't stay in something if you know there's work that needs to be done individually. Just try to stay calm and composed and let things play out. And most important: Don't make the same mistakes twice. If you get a (another) chance at something great, don't take it for granted and don't let it slip away. But also be aware that it's not always your fault. You can't "save" everyone, focus on yourself.
You definetly got some schwaaa~~~ going on, so keep it up. Maybe take a break from those girls for a little while too- it'll help clear your head, I think. Thanks for your help with that "thing" the other day."

LETS GO METS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hopefool said...

The Schwaaaaaa~~~~~ is all me baby :)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find a Lawyer